Cookiewet mededeling:

Dit forum gebruikt cookies. Klik op het kruisje aan de rechterkant om akkoord te gaan met het gebruik van cookies.
This forum uses cookies. Click the X icon on the right to agree using cookies.

Auto Tracker!!!!

Voor wanneer je geen specifiek forum kunt vinden voor je onderwerp.

Moderators: Ann, Jos

ianstaley
Sla blaadje
kuchnie na wymiar

Auto Tracker!!!!

Post by ianstaley »

I have found this tracker on the internet.... for the price it looks a good buy and won't cost an arm and a leg. There are several units available so even the most useless electrician amongst us (me for instance) could do this. It may even reduce your insurance cost?????

go here ---> http://back2you.com/store/product_info. ... duct_id=52" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
At my age there is never a truer motto than, "Seize the Day" because you may never get a second chance.

emveha
Shoarma eter

Re: Auto Tracker!!!!

Post by emveha »

Ah, that useless piece of Sh***t. If they really want your car, they're gonna take it anyways, with or without tracking system.

These systems are sold by different brands and configurations. This is the "Step-in-version", so really plug and play.

There is only one real bottleneck with these systems, The location of the vehicle is transmitted bij GSM signal, and GSM jammers are only too common amongst thieves. They have a device that puts out a so strong GSM signal, that all surrounding GSM signals are pressed away, and cannot make contact anymore. The last known location of the vehicle will be transmitted out of Poland, or Romania, when they try to locate the device, 5 min later it's the last you've ever heard of your car.
Een gyneacoloog is feitelijk ook maar een kutmonteur !!!!!!

Haynes-Manual............Manual.
- Unscrew bolt.
---> Looking at it for an hour, and realising there is no way in hell you can ever reach it, without removing 4 other parts.

Tjabbo
ShoarmaTeam Admin

Re: Auto Tracker!!!!

Post by Tjabbo »

On top of that emveha, they put the cars in containers for a few weeks and wait until the battery of the tracking device has drained.
My blue manual 1989 1JZ Supra twin turbo
My grey automatic 1991 Supra turbo
Whenever a bird shits on my car I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch, just to show them what I'm capable of.