Cookiewet mededeling:

Dit forum gebruikt cookies. Klik op het kruisje aan de rechterkant om akkoord te gaan met het gebruik van cookies.
This forum uses cookies. Click the X icon on the right to agree using cookies.

Automat

De MKIII supra, het bestaansrecht van shoarmateam.nl heeft hier zijn thuis.

Moderators: Jos, mmarkk

leif.rydberg
Shoarma noob
kuchnie na wymiar

Automat

Post by leif.rydberg »

Hej! Någon som har idé om vad det kan vara för fel när automatlådan växlar direkt upp till D? Detta sker när motorn kommit upp i normal temperatur. Så länge den är kall växlar automaten helt normalt. Jag har bytt olja 2 gånger, bytt solenoid nr 2, ECU, tempgivare. Det är så tråkigt när man kör ut från ett stopp då den växlar upp till högsta växel efter ca 10 meter eller ska göra en omkörning då inte kick-down går till. Också problem med att owedriven inte går in när den ska.
Leif

Tjabbo
ShoarmaTeam Admin

Re: Automat

Post by Tjabbo »

Hi Leif, is this your car: https://www.facebook.com/leif.rydberg.9?ref=br_rs ???
Because we don't speed Swedish i've tried to translate your post to English.

Is it correct to assume that your automatic gearbox goes in "D" instantly? I *think* that this is normal behavior. the 7M-GTE with the automatic gearbox is a lazy combination.

translated text:

Hey! Anyone who has an idea of what might be wrong when the automatic box switches directly up to D? This occurs when the engine has reached normal temperature. As long as it is cold, the dispenser switches normally. I have switched oil 2 times, switch solenoid No. 2, ECU, temp sensor. It's so boring when you drive out from a stop when it switches to the highest gear after about 10 meters or will make a bypass when no kick-down goes to. Also, problems with the owed drive do not enter when it should.
Leif
My blue manual 1989 1JZ Supra twin turbo
My grey automatic 1991 Supra turbo
Whenever a bird shits on my car I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch, just to show them what I'm capable of.

leif.rydberg
Shoarma noob

Post by leif.rydberg »

Hi Tjabbo!
Will try to improve my broblem with my Supra MKIII machine. The problem is that the machine switches up from L to D when starting from a stop, e.g. driving out from a stop or start from a traffic light. Have time to just run a few meters before entering which means bad accelartion. The machine switches not (kick-down) down when overtaking resulting in long overtaking stretches. Also, owerdrive does not work in position (D). Diagnostic code says # 63 (solenoid 2). I have changed this and also changed oil 3 times in the vending machine. I have also changed the ECT and motor control checked the Temp sensor, etc. without any improvement. Nunundrar I if there is something wrong with the automatic transmission and are looking to change this. Does anybody have tips that come with this so gratefully received.
Leif

Tjabbo
ShoarmaTeam Admin

Post by Tjabbo »

Maybe you could try and swap your ECU for a different one. The ECU that controls the 7M engine also controls the automatic transmission. You could swap it out for a known good one to see if that fixes your problem.
Whenever a bird shits on my car I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch, just to show them what I'm capable of.

Tjabbo
ShoarmaTeam Admin

Post by Tjabbo »

also, did you use ATF DII in your transmission?

Casper
Shoarma voorproever

Post by Casper »

Hi Leif,

Welcome. As Tjabbo said which fluid are running? Also check your fluid level. Even if your just short on fluid, shifting can become very hard.

Casper
1996 Toyota Supra Turbo - BPU / HKS HM4 / Superpro / WORK wheels