Cookiewet mededeling:

Dit forum gebruikt cookies. Klik op het kruisje aan de rechterkant om akkoord te gaan met het gebruik van cookies.
This forum uses cookies. Click the X icon on the right to agree using cookies.

Electrische 2000GT

Gemotoriseerd of niet, alles op wielen heeft hier een plek.

Moderators: Jos, mmarkk

Tjabbo
ShoarmaTeam Admin
kuchnie na wymiar

Electrische 2000GT

Post by Tjabbo »

On January 2012,CRAZY CAR PROJECT, by TOYOTA Automobile Association, launch in the purpose of making people feel an excitement of driving and to have a chance to think about our earth in an innovative way.

Refining the body by high-skilled engineers and reproducing the streamlined-body more than the original, 2000GT Solar EV (2000GT SEV) is developed under the concept of a car going 200km/h speed for two people, moreover, it overturns the images of typical solar car.

Advanced bio-material, Alcanntara, makes the interior of 2000GT SEV feel a sense of luxury, And, the lacquer-painted panels is coating with gold and silver. In addition, keeping the sense of the original, we developed 7 unique new meters for EV, furthermore, new-developed inner mirror allows you to switch the inner mirror’s to the image monitor.

Indeed, solar energy panels are equipped with the engine hood, which stored the energy in a lithium-ion batteries, the LSHV motor, and also the original pedaling sound system are supplied. So, it is a genuine future-car, which people could enjoy driving with achieving ultimate zero missions.

5euR7Q-igz8

http://crazycarproject.jp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ZIJN ZE NOU HELEMAAL GEK GEWORDEN BIJ TOYOTA!
Niet eens een replica 2000GT maar een echte. Blijf met je tengels van je museümstukken af!

Verder wel gaaf project :@
My blue manual 1989 1JZ Supra twin turbo
My grey automatic 1991 Supra turbo
Whenever a bird shits on my car I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch, just to show them what I'm capable of.

tse
Shoarma kruider eerste klas

Re: Electrische 2000GT

Post by tse »

ja die velgen kunnen idd niet.

antigram
Shoarma voorproever

Post by antigram »

waarom bouwen ze er geen waterstofmotor in, lijkt me beter dan een stapel batterijen

Kenji
Assistent shoarma haler

Post by Kenji »

Verkrachting van een icoon. En er dan ook nog eens crappy wielen onder hangen.... Makes baby Jesus cry.

tse
Shoarma kruider eerste klas

Post by tse »

marketing. als ze het bij een ygo gedaan hadden stond het hiet niet. duh!